Although I live in Australia and didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving Day this week, I thought it was still appropriate to take a little time to think about the things I am thankful and grateful for, and wish everybody else a happy thanksgiving. Sometimes I get stressed and grumpy very easily so I’m taking the time to think positively instead.
I am incredibly thankful for….
- My loved ones – my family, my boyfriend (also my best friend) and my closest friends. These people are always there when I need support or someone to enjoy the fun times, and I’m lucky that they still love me even when I snap at them because I’m tired.
- Having an interesting job to go to every day (even though I sometimes don’t want to roll out of bed) and the opportunity to continue being educated.
- Being mostly healthy, and that having a cold this week was the worst illness I have had to whinge about for a while.
- The fact that when we lost my grandfather a few months ago there were so many people rallying around to help wherever they could. I’m looking forward to a new baby joining our family next year as the start of the next chapter.
- Living in a country where I have the opportunity to safely vote in a democratic election today.
- Being narrowly missed from being hit by two different cars yesterday makes me feel even luckier to be alive today.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend with your loved ones and can find many things to be thankful for xxx